Welcome to Spear Financial Services
Specializing in Group Health Insurance
Protect your employees and their loved ones with health, life, or disability insurance. Help maintain their financial stability, no matter what happens.
Meet Keith, a local insurance broker.
Keith Spear partners with a general agency that has more than 30 years of experience. He's an independent insurance broker that specialize in health insurance for Southern California.
"We help businesses save money by knowing their business and providing solutions to stay competitive.” - Keith Spear
Why choose Spear Financial Services?
- Peace of mind with exceptional service
- Popular insurance plans for your employee preference
- We transition retirees to a Medicare Health Plan
Service & Solutions
- Online enrollment, compliance, and administration support
- Lunch & Learn sessions for employees
- Local support to help employees choose benefits based on their needs
3 Reasons for Employee Health Benefits
- Health insurance gives employees access to an affordable coverage.
- Health insurance is a key factor for recruitment and retention.
- 64% of employees believe the workplace is an important source of health insurance.
May 1, 2018
Three Common Small Business Health Care Misconceptions
In today’s economy, operating a small business on a day-to-day basis — even without having to sift through the vast number of health care options for your employees — is more than just a full-time job. Common misconceptions and a lack of understanding about specific aspects of health care benefits can cause headaches for even the savviest business owner. The good news is that resources, such as brokers and employee benefits advisers, can help chart a clear path through the health care insurance marketplace.
April 10, 2018
California Aims to Tackle Health Care Prices In Novel Rate-Setting Proposal
Backed by labor and consumer groups, a California lawmaker unveiled a proposal Monday calling for the state to set health care prices in the commercial insurance market.
Supporters of the legislation, called the Health Care Price Relief Act, say California has made major strides in expanding health insurance coverage, but recent changes haven’t addressed the cost increases squeezing too many families.
To remedy this, Assembly Bill 3087 calls for an independent, nine-member state commission to set health care reimbursements for hospitals, doctors and other providers in the private-insurance market serving employers and individuals.